TN Valley Robotics is
sponsoring a video competition for robotics teams & individuals to
promote robotics in the TN Valley region. We will have three categories (
elementary, middle/high school, and teacher/coach). We will choose 12
videos that best represent why our Valley youth are engaged in robotics.
Each of those 12 winners will receive $100 for their robotics team.
For details please read THIS DOCUMENT.
Since these videos may be used in schools, companies, on TN Valley Robotics web site and other locations to increase the interest in robotics for other students, a RELEASE is required for all individuals appearing in the video.
If you have questions please contact Charley Spencer at email@example.com
Join us for a gathering of the FIRST community recognizing the achievements of FIRST teams, mentors and volunteers around the world during the FIRST RISE powered by Star Wars: Force for Change season, to date.
To watch the FIRST Virtual Showcase Presented by Qualcomm, tune in to FIRSTtv’s Twitch channel on May 2 at 9am-11am CST: www.twitch.tv/firstinspires
Together, we RISE.
The Urban STEM Collaboratory invites
applications for the 2020-2021 STEM Scholars program. Scholarships
are awarded in a range of $2,500-$10,000 per academic year and are
renewable through the senior year based on continued eligibility and
funding availability. Scholars will
become a part of a STEM Community
and will engage in a variety of academic, social, and career support programs
designed to help them succeed academically and professionally.
* Open to Engineering or Mathematical Sciences majors at the University of Memphis
* Must be an entering or current freshman at the time of application
* Minimum high school GPA of 3.0 for entering freshman
* Minimum college GPA of 2.8 for current freshmen
* Minimum 26 composite score on the ACT, or equivalent
* Must be eligible for financial aid as determined by the FAFSA
* Complete the online application
* Be sure to include names and email addresses for two references (high school or college faculty or administrators)
* Application review begins April 30, 2020 and will continue until all spots are filled
For more information or to apply please visit https://www.memphis.edu/urbanstem/future_scholars/index.php